Skip to content
Gypsum Dewatering Building & Gypsum Storage Shed FGDs at Durgapur, Raghunathpur & Mejia Thermal Power Stations For L&T Power, Vadodara.
- Heavy Engineering
- Waidhan, MadhyaPradesh
- Construction Area :- 3,850m2
- Structure Design
- Infrastructure Design
- Gypsum Dewatering & storage buildings are important structures for Flue Gas Desulfarization (FGD) process. <./li>
- GDW building is G+3 RCC framed structure with brick infilled panel walls.
- Gypsum storage shed is RCC frames structure building with around 5m high RCC retaining walls for material storage.
- Steel shed over the building's terrace slab holds the travelling trippers for material handling & storage.
- S3M's design is reviewed & approved by L&T and DVC.