Skip to content
Gypsum Dewatering Building & Gypsum Storage Shed FGD at Vindhyachal STPP (Stage I – 6X210MW + STAGE II – 2X500 MW) For L&T Power, Vadodara.
- Heavy Engineering
- Waidhan, Madhya Pradesh
- Construction Area :- 3,850m2
- Structure Design
- Infrastructure Design
- Gypsum Dewatering & storage buildings are important structures for Flue Gas Desulfarization (FGD) process.
- GDW building is G+3 RCC framed structure with brick infilled panel walls.
- Gypsum storage shed is RCC frames structure building with around 5m high RCC retaining walls for material storage.
- Steel shed over the building's terrace slab holds the travelling trippers for material handling & storage.